Thursday, November 24, 2011

i'm just yap, yap, yappin'

as an intro to this blog, watch this clip until 0:13. 

i love being here with my family.

1. sleeping in
my grandparents let me sleep in today. let me tell you, it was the best night's sleep i've gotten probably since the beginning of the school year. i wasn't even sleeping on my wonderful mattress pad!

2. family
i got to see my mommy today! i got to see my daddy today! i got to see my brother today! it was a happy time. i've missed them a lot. i got to hug them and pet them and squeeze them and call them george. thank you, loony toons, for that gem of a quote. you probably only need to watch it until like 0:30 or so. anyway. i was happy to see them.

3. grandma food
today there was grandma food abounding. for dinner we had homemade chili. for a snack we had homemade chex mix. there was trail mix and fudge and every kind of juice i could imagine.

4. my cousins
today i also got to see some of my cousins. it was great. mark and i played family feud. i threw peppermint joe joe's at brady. i missed scott, who is in tallahassee, florida, serving a mission. love those guys.

5. my grandparents
they are always so funny. here's just a taste of what goes on in this household:

grandma: don't mind me. i'm just yap, yap, yappin'.
grandpa: oh good, because i already decided that's what was happening.

they just make me laugh :)

6. shampoo
i'm grateful for my shampoo. i thought i was going to have to throw it out at the airport yesterday if the line was too long to check my suitcase. luckily i didn't have to. this morning i washed my hair and i was very happy that i didn't have to throw it out.

8. being here
i love being here. it's the most wonderful time of the year. (i didn't mean to rhyme. it just kind of happened that way.)

who couldn't love those faces?

his neck...it's massive.

just a little noochin'

classic facebook profile picture. ha.

crossed eyes. we're fab.

this pretty much sums it up.

well, thanks for reading! finish this post with this clip, starting at 0:14. happy thanksgiving, everyone!! :)

1 comment: