Wednesday, August 22, 2012

the best day ever : part 2 "corn me!"

so after i got home from dublin, my family had our annual backyard movie night with the morgans, the morrills, colbyn, and the navas. every summer we set up a sheet in our backyard and project a movie onto the screen. it's great. always the best time of all the times. we laugh and eat smores and lisa's caramel corn and it's really the happiest thing you will ever do in your entire life.

this time my parents had a brilliant idea to set up our blow-up mattresses in front of the screen. it was deeeeeeluxe. so great. 


so all of my favorite people came over to our house




and we watched commando cody (tradition : we always watch the first episode and it's just as funny as the first time we watched it. "cody, do you still have your flying suit?" "oh, that old thing?" hahahaha)

if you look closely you can see some radar men from the moon

and then we watched some buster keaton





and then we watched some charlie chaplin



and i snuggled with finn

yes, we do realize how beautiful we are
and then we watched some meteors shooting across the sky.

and i told the unfortunate story about how one time i accidentally said "CORN ME" at the bakery quite loudly. if you want the whole story, ask me. it was quite hilarious.

i'm not sure i've ever laughed so hard in my life. laughing with all of my family, laying on blow-up mattresses, watching the meteor shower? it was one of the happiest moments of my life. i'm pretty sure i'll remember it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment