Thursday, August 23, 2012

"i was built for comfort, not speed" -luke floyd

yesterday was my second to last day at the bakery this summer. 

and it was fantastic.

at one point, i decided i wanted to give luke a hug. just because i could. so i did. and i told him he gave good hugs. he promptly told me, 

"i was built for comfort, not speed."

i think i choked, i was laughing so hard.

anyway, after work we had our fun meeting. janie, alysha, hugo, luke, isaac, marie, and i met at the park and we played. it was SO FUN. we played freeze tag, frisbee, monkeyed around on the jungle gym, did the true laugh, and ate pizza. and laughed so hard. sooooo hard.

we did the epi dance, talked about yodels and yoohoos and oooh la las and yo hos and uh ohs.

"excuse me, but what is an uh oh?"

"um, an uh oh is when you pee your pants on accident."

i love my bakery family.

here are a few photos from the day.

leash & syd

this photo will forever hold a special place in our hearts. no one knows exactly what is going on with my eyeball. but it makes us laugh every time we look at it.
delgadooo. triple nutter, anyone?
me, janie, and alysha on the tire swing

alysha and i climbing on the web thing-a-ma-jig. and she was on my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment