Tuesday, July 10, 2012

mah furst innnkkkk

today at work, a woman came in with a finding nemo tattoo. yeah. a finding nemo tattoo. that took up her entire upper arm. people will never cease to amaze me.

naturally this inspired a conversation with hannah about tattoos. she asked me what i would get if i were to get a tattoo. 

i told her that i had no idea because honestly, i've never really thought about it.

a few hours later, this happened. 
 
yep. that's right. i got some ink.

that would be ink as in sharpie ink.

it's a pretty sweet tat. my friend jess gave it to me. i think it really describes me and my perspective on life. it's, like, really deep and stuff. [note: that was sarcasm]


i'm ever so happy with the way it turned out. good thing it came off in the shower.

1 comment:

  1. One night at like 3 a.m. I decided to draw a sleeve on my roommate. It was an amazing rebellious experience.
    http://birdieinparis.blogspot.com/2011/04/holly.html

    ReplyDelete