Saturday, June 30, 2012

points of my day...blah blah blah

we'll start out with the low point of the day and work our way up.

low point of the day :
  • having to wake up SUPER early. i'm not such a big fan of that. i like my sleep. but that's okay. 
  • also spilling coffee sludge on my pants when i took out the garbage. nast.

medium point of the day (yes, you can have a medium point of your day) :
  • having a quiet break and eating a pretzel brioche with strawberry rhubarb jam. i felt pretty happy about that. 

weird point of the day :
  • watching dual survival episodes...i'm not a super huge fan of that show, but i just keep watching it. why i don't change the channel, i don't know.
productive point of the day :
  • tying over 200 tfl bows with isaac. (i tried to find a photo of a tfl bow...but all that came up were photos of london? weird. anyway, it's a fancy bow that we use on special orders and they're complicated. so it was way cool that we did so many in not so much time.)

high points of the day (there were multiple) :
  • receiving a reno keychain from my coworker beth (seriously, so sweet of her!) 
  • seeing apple (stephanie graham) and her family
  • getting all of our special orders DONE
  • everyone was happy today 
  • and. AND. in napa i was going to target for some stuff and then decided last minute to stop at the outlets. and i found the j crew factory outlet and not only were they having a MAJOR sale, they gave me 15% off for being a student. BOOM. 
  • and the morgan's invited me over for blts tonight. YUM. 
  • and being complimented on my hair by the anne taylor loft employee (i'll tell you my secret, lady. it's called "not showering" haha).

and that, so far, has been my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment