Monday, April 30, 2012

last day of freedom

today was my last day of freedom. tomorrow i start work again at the bakery. and of course i spent my last day of freedom doing some very important and necessary things.

like going to the gym.

and taking a shower.

and playing around with photoshop.

and updating my blog.

and writing letters.

and organizing my pinterest boards.

and watching some good ol' ncis.

and getting gas.

and uploading photos from my camera to my computer.

and listening to the weepies.

and doing laundry.

and taking the nail polish off my fingernails. sad face.

and that has been my day. ah, to have a few more days of freedom. but it's okay because tomorrow is the BAKERY and i get to wear my apron (which i love) and i get to wear my clogs (which i would wear every day if it were socially acceptable) and i get to see all my friends and i get to smell the fresh breads and i get to look at all the pretty things for sale and i'll probably find some espresso beans in my shirt when i get home but i won't even care because i'll smell like coffee. and i'll be happy.

so here's to a summer of baked goods and non-painted fingernails!

here are some photos that i've neglected uploading for forever.

a lot of awkwardness at the bijou market with steph and shelby.

get it? steph's native, and...yeah. that's the only one that really matches. ha.

i love these girls. please note my hand on heather's stomach. awkward much? ps we have a lot of stuff...

thirty-seven ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment