Saturday, February 4, 2012

fruit tarts

yesterday was great. sundays are golden. here's why:

1. sleeping in
i don't have church until 1 pm. that means we get to sleep in a little bit, eat a real breakfast, take our time getting ready, and do some reading before church starts. i love it.

2. dinner with my aunt maryn
yes. love these days. we went to chili's for dinner and i ate as much of my food as i could and i was a happy girl. i brought home all my leftovers and i can't wait to eat them when i get home.

3. fruit tart
my aunt maryn is a wonderful person. because i got accepted to go to paris, she got me a HUGE fruit tart to celebrate! it was delicious. we pretty much ate the whole thing yesterday. she also got me a travel guide book to paris, and i have been looking at it non-stop. it's wonderful.

4. pillow talk
one of the things i am going to miss the most this coming summer and fall is pillow talk with heather. i know, i know. we're such girls. but we're such good friends. we talk about anything and everything. sometimes we are ready for bed by 10 pm (cause we're old women), but actually don't fall asleep until like 2...oops.

5. the rain
the rain does interesting things to my hair, but i really do like it. it reminds me of winter at home. it just doesn't make sense in my head that when it is sunny, it's freezing cold. it works better when it is cold and grey and rainy. that makes sense.

6. ice cream
tonight i tried to make a shake. it didn't work out quite as well as i had hoped...but it was still good. i sure do love ice cream.

7. flashcards
i have this application on my computer called iflash where i can make flashcards quickly and easily. i love using it, especially for my french vocabulary. i've been using it today for physical science, since i have a vocab test tomorrow. excellent.

**so i just found that i never posted this. whoopsie :) well, here it is! (none of these things happened this week, by the way. it's all from last week haha.)

behold the beauty.
yes, i did eat a piece this big. don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment