Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a day in photos

today i was playing around with my camera. here are a few of the shots i got that i actually like. these are all things i'm grateful for. enjoy!

1.
yeah. i guess i kinda trespassed a little. just don't tell.

2.
dead grapes.

3.
some grape vine trunks. or as my aunt carrie would say, "grape bushes coming straight out of the land!"

4.
mustard.


5.
my bikeeee! i love my bike. i won it at grad nite, you know :)

6.
panorama of the sunset.

7.
good ol' calistoga sunset.
today was my last day here in the valley before either my roadtrip (this is if it happens, and i'm crossing my fingers!!) or summer. i've loved every minute of being here! home is such a pretty pretty place. i'm so grateful that i grew up here. it was perfect. it still is. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment