Sunday, November 27, 2011

sleep deprivation + sydney = crazies

oy. today has been a day. anyone who has come into contact with me will agree. i have been off the walls! it may or may not have something to do with the lack of sleep combined with the early wake up time... anyway. i have a good list of things for today. sorry i don't have any pictures...

1. starbucks. again.
oh man. this morning for breakfast at the airport, i got another salted caramel hot chocolate. yum.

2. the games on my phone
today while i was sitting in the airport, waiting and waiting and waiting for my delayed flight, i played games on my phone. i also listened to some music. then i played some more games. then i looked at pinterest. then i played another game. you get the picture.

3. joel
today joel gave me a ride from the airport to my apartment in provo, even though my flight was delayed for an hour and a half. how nice was that? i payed him in peppermint joe joe's from trader joe's. (joe joe's are the trader joe's version of an oreo.) he was very kind to put up with me in my..."condition." that would be, me being ridiculously sleep deprived.

4. jalyn
oh, baby j. it was so good to see you today. i love how you decorated for christmas! laughing during church may not have been our finest moment...but i enjoyed it. also i enjoyed eating questionable soup and watching 'the holiday' with you. because when the santa anas blow like they did yesterday, all bets are off. anything can happen. :)

5. becca and riss
i got to see becca and riss today. we played with giant stuffed unicorns. it was good to see them.

6. being with my roommates again
i love being back in provo. don't get me wrong...i was so sad to leave my family. i may or may not have cried for a second at the airport. but it's nice to see my provo family again! and i'm grateful that they put up with my crazies. i seriously think i lost it for a while there. at one point, i was telling heather i needed sleep, but continued to dance around the room like a crazy person and i sang everything that i wanted to say. yeah. something happened...maybe some sort of short circuit issue in my brain. i'm not sure.  heather, jalyn, karen, and steph: i'm so glad you put up with me :)

7. 18 days left in the semester
oh yeah, baby. 18 days left until i get to go home to the napa valley. I'M JUST SO EXCITED. the end.

here's to a good last two weeks...and awesome finals!!



No comments:

Post a Comment