Tuesday, May 29, 2012

we can live to be free

song of the day || live to be free by griffin house



ok. my life. let's talk about how it has had some ups and downs the past two weeks. there have been a lot of those. but we're not going to talk about the downs, because the ups have been some of the greatest of all time!

like that one time i got to spend the night at apple's house and she made AMAZING food and we laughed and cried and then she made me breakfast in bed. and i love her.


grilled tri tip and artichokes

sugar for the first time in a week. doing it right with bouchon bakery, baby!
we found a centipede in the kitchen. it was really big. "JIMMY COME SAVE US!!"
my very first breakfast in bed :)

or that one time my best friend got married.

cammie + jake = cake

slightly embarrassing. but cammie is adorable. oh, and...i caught it.

me, cammie, emily. my hair was in a ponytail because i went to the wedding straight from work. it was a miracle that i got someone to switch shifts with me!

i was kinda proud of this shot.

sarah, me, and marie. because no wedding is complete without an american girl doll.

or that one time i got to go to the oakland temple twice in one week with some of my favorite people.

thumbs up for temple trips in the freezing wind and getting lost in san francisco and paying two bridge tolls and eating in-n-out when fenton's is too crowded.


oakland temple at sunset

sunset on the bayyyyyy

or that time that my friend kara got engaged and i may or may not have jumped up and down when she told me she was engaged my texting me a photo of her ring because it was just that great.

remember these two lovebirds from the awful waffle night? code: they're getting married!! august 24th, baby! (oh, and yeah. the hearts were completely necessary.)

or that time i got new glasses and i love them so much that i can't remember why i wear contacts.

i'm a watermelon model

or that time we had a ysa memorial day bbq at stephenie's house and we had a watermelon eating contest and played volleyball and just had fun.

nate, joby, jacob, zwag, me, johnny, steph, ashley

chompin on some watermelon

steph was struggling. i was laughing.

dylan stomped on steph

zach looks guilty and i'm not entirely sure why

laughed so hard i snorted because of the next photo...

where watermelon came out of steph's nose!!

zach had a really hard time staying awake

hijinks

so unflattering but soooo good.

yep. those were some really good times.

1 comment: