Tuesday, May 15, 2012

mama joni

she gives me hugs.

she gives me advice.

she makes me laugh.

she sacrifices for me.

she makes the best cookies that i may or may not eat for breakfast sometimes.

she is the best mama in the whole wide world.

on sunday in the branch, the speaker read the scripture proverbs 31:10.

he said, and i quote: "who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubles."

he then corrected himself and said, "excuse me. rubies. not rubles."

i thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

so mama joni, here's to you. your price is far above both rubies and rubles.

i love you, mama!

chattsworth house gardens after i fell in the mud

roman baths in bath

the lake district. why do we only have photos of the two of us from england??

No comments:

Post a Comment