Thursday, April 26, 2012

nfl? when did that become a thing?

while i was away at school, my family became hooked on football. and i don't really understand it. how? why? it's okay though. i've come to terms with it. tonight, instead of watching the draft, i decided to watch tv in my parents room. and i watched ncis and the latest episode of psych. that one needed rewatching, people.

"i'm shawn spencer, and this is my partner sh'dynasty. thats s-h-comma-to-the-top-dynasty."
"comma to the top?"
"that's god's comma."

and

"the plot, unlike your hair, continues to thicken."

there was some really brilliant stuff in that episode. pure genius. just sayin.

here are some photos of my day!

got some gas...we has english issuez in calistoga.
went to the bakery, saw my peeps, ate a coconut macaron...good times.
went to michaels for some arts and crafts goodies...seriously love that place.
i miss borders...but barnes and noble is pretty great, too. got me some summer reading :)

now i'm off to bed. yes, i'm calling it a night. i'm getting up early so i can skype with becca who has been in china for forever! and i'm excited :) night, everyone!

ps this is my 100th post. i feel like i should get some sort of prize for making it to 100? anyone want to bake me some cookies or something? :)

2 comments:

  1. Ouais, nous allons a Paris! Hourra! J'aime vos photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also reading The Greater Journey. Page 18 or 545. Ugh...but Go Us!

    ReplyDelete