Thursday, March 15, 2012

"that awkward moment" + burning cars + ps100 + my water bottle

i usually roll my eyes when people post about "that awkward moment" but...i think this one is funny. probably i think that because i came up with it myself. anyways.

that awkward moment when you push your glasses up your nose, only to realize you are wearing contacts.

yep. that actually happened to me today. three times, to be exact.

on to other things.

today in my paris prep class, dr hurlbut told us, and i quote,

"there really isn't much violent crime in paris. they like burning cars, but they don't burn people."

i had to laugh at that...i didn't really know how else to react, to be honest.

this week i'm also doing a lot of physical science stuff. like an online vocab quiz (i hate those things), and i've been to three, yes THREE reviews. i just get nervous that each ta will teach us something different or will teach a concept better than another...so i go to all of them. ha. good news is, i have about 12 pages of intense notes to study from, as well as the text book, class lecture slides, and all that other good stuff out there. (that's actually not the greatest news because that's a lot to study, but we'll pretend that it is for now. maybe if i tell myself it's great, then i'll start to believe it and actually like physical science. ah. one can hope.)

another good thing is that i found my water bottle! i bought it back in february with a gift card from target, and i love it. it's teal and the lit pops up so i can drink from the little straw thing. it works really well for me. except it doesn't work well for me when it's lost. so today i decided to look in the wilk at the lost and found center and lo and behold, there sat my water bottle. i should probably run it through the dishwasher before i use it though. who knows where it's been since tuesday.

and that's been my day in a nutshell. i also had pizza for dinner from little ceasar's which was fantastic. because it also included crazy bread. yum. well, i think i might do an early bedtime tonight. time changes are so hard to deal with. please don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment