Tuesday, March 13, 2012

summer, get here

forgive the length of this post. but i am so ready to play in the sunshine all day.

i'm ready for the pool:

playing cards

watching marco do crazy things in the pool

going to bbqs

"look! i'm a kid from swim lessons who just got water up his nose!" this is really very accurate.
i'm ready for the bakery:

bastille day celebration

peach melba donuts - the love of my life
bringing home leftovers. score.
i'm ready for family and friends:


my loves
the morgan clan last summer
my entirely too large baby brother
making 32 quarts of strappleberry jam with my olive
oakland temple with the fam bam

being with my amigas
loving the three amigos
taking photos in the bathroom
forgetting not to laugh
being photogenic
seeing these two reunited after two years in argentina [he's really coming home TOMORROW?!]

spending hours trying to figure out this window art

nerf guns on the back of the jeep
dinners at jolé
 and the valley:

wearing flip flops

seeing this

and this

and these flowers

and this horse

and more wild flowers

part of me wishes i were staying in provo for the summer, but i know home is where i need to be. and i'm so excited. and so ready.

 and fun side note, my cousin scott gets home in about a year.

¡¡sco-tay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment