Saturday, February 11, 2012

heather sleep talks

so apparently heather talks in her sleep. and it is hilarious, let me tell you. she's never really done it before...so at first i was a little creeped out, but then it just got ridiculous. let me tell you about my thursday night because, trust me, it will make you laugh.

2:07 am (yes, i remember the time)
heather: "asdlkjfgdouwqrksahxvckjroquweksdghj"
me: (in my head) "she sounds like an alien. this is so creepy!!"

then i fell back asleep after putting in my ear plugs.

5:27 am
my ear plugs were no longer in. i couldn't find them anywhere in my bed. i was very sad. and then!
heather: "that's why i picked this one."
me: (in my head) "which one of what?"
heather: "i like the neutral dress better"
me: "that answered my question..."
heather: "sydney help me!"
she proceeded to say my name a few more times.

so...i didn't get a whole lot of sleep on thursday night...but i was thoroughly entertained the whole time. in the morning i found my ear plugs, neatly placed on my desk. i must have taken them out in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment