Tuesday, January 10, 2012

battle

today has been a battle. against my immune system. but there have been some good parts! here we go:

1. class schedule
i figured out my class schedule. finally! yayayay!

2. talking with kelly
i got to see kelly! it was so fun! we talked about christmas break and caught up about al kinds of stuff. i hadn't seen her in a long time, so it was great.

3. i made dinner
don't worry, it was all cooked. i made beef stroganoff at jalyn's request, and it was quite delicious if i may say so myself.

4. i love my classes
today i had french and marriage prep. i loooovvveeee them both. especially marriage prep. dr carroll has so many great insights.

5. talking to stephenie
i talked on the phone to stephenie. it was fun to catch up with her, too :)

so here's to getting over my cold, and surviving the rest of my classes this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment